The Clerk’s Office and Town Administrator handles questions, complaints and concerns of township residents.
Summary of Duties:
- Elections — Voter Registration & Mail-in Ballots
- Legislation — Township Ordinances, Resolutions, & Code
- Licensing & Forms — Dogs, Raffles, Mercantile, Liquor, etc.
- Township Committee Meetings — Records Minutes; Creates Agendas
- Vital Records — Copies of Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- OPRA Requests - Handles Requests for Public Records
*Please Note: The Municipal Building is closed on the following Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and day after.
|Marion Karp - Municipal Clerk||Township Clerk||609-267-1891 ext. 6|