The Clerk’s Office and Town Administrator handles questions, complaints and concerns of township residents.
Summary of Duties:
- Elections — Voter Registration & Mail-in Ballots;
- Legislation — Township Ordinances, Resolutions, & Code;
- Licensing & Forms — Dogs, Raffles, Mercantile, Liquor, ect;
- Township Committee Meetings — Records Minutes;
- Vital Records — Copies of Records.
*Please Note: The Municipal Building is closed on the following Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and day after.
|Marion Karp||Township Clerk||(609) 267-1891 ext. 6|