Applicants/Developers need to demonstrate an understanding of Best Management Practices for stormwater management by designing plans to maintain groundwater recharge, reduce sentiment runoff and reduce runoff rates. Use the below list of resources. Review the Municipals Officers Stormwater Requirements that will be used when reviewing applications before the Land Development Board. Westampton Township encourages using nonstructural strategies.
- Westampton's Stormwater Plan
- Westampton's Stormwater Ordinance
- Municipal Officers Stormwater Requirements
- Nonstructural Strategies 9-Point Checklist
- N.J.A.C. 7:8
- N.J.A.C. 7:14A
- Water Resources Program Contacts
- Burlington County Agent
*RESIDENTS* Protect our clean water with these healthy habits:
- Limit use of fertilizers and pesticides;
- Properly use and dispose of hazardous products;
- Clean up after your pets;
- Don’t litter and keep brush, leaves, mulch, stone and other yard landscaping materials off of the street and away from storm drains.
More information for residents can be found by clicking here.