After School Care Program
The After School Care Program is provided by the Westampton Township Recreation Department for children attending either Holly Hills Elementary School or Westampton Middle School in Kindergarten through Grade 5. Information on the program is available below; however, you must use the envelopes provided with the enrollment packet for your child to attend. Enrollment packets are mailed to all pre-registered families in late August. Packets may also be picked up at the Municipal Building or at either school. To have a packet mailed to you, please call the Municipal Building at 267-1891 ext. 104 or ext. 6.
- After School Care Program Information 2017
- Before/After School Care Program Enrollment Form
- 2017-2018 BSCP and ASCP Contract
- Information to Parents - Required by NJ Division of Children and Families, Office of Licensing
- Policy on the Release of Children
- Policy on the Management of Communicable Diseases
- Expulsion Policy
Before School Care Program
The Before School Care Program is available to all children enrolled in either Holly Hills or the Middle School. The program begins at 7 am on all school days and is held at Holly Hills Elementary. Please see the information sheet below for details. The same enrollment form and policies are in place as for After School. Again, you must use the envelopes in the enrollment packet for your child to attend.