The Burlington County Prosecutor's Office and Westampton Township Police Department present a MEGAN'S LAW COMMUNITY QUESTION & ANSWER on Wednesday, November 15 from 7 to 8:30 PM at the Westampton Township Municipal Court Building.
This Megan's Law Community Question and Answer meeting witll include, but not limited to:
- Overview of Megan's Law
- Attorney General Guidelines pertaining to Megan's Law
- Who is required to register?
- Tier Classifications
- Repetitive and Compulsive Offenders
- Explanation of Community Notification Laws
- NJ Sex Offender Internet Registry
See Flyer. FREE and Open to the Public.